Mrs. Davis GQ interview
My name is Catherine Anne Davis. I’ve been married to Scott for 15 years. We have three boys, Braden (8) Cole (6) and Drew (4). We also have a foster daughter, Nylah (4) who’s been with us since January of this year. I grew up in IL and started college up there, but finished at UTSA with a degree in math. This is my 5th school year teaching Geometry and I also work for Young Life.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Heaven, but on Earth would be the mountains of Colorado with my family.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
4. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Does that make sense?”
5. Which talent would you most like to have?
I’d love be able to have the ability to look at something and make it be clean or if it’s food be cooked like a gourmet chef cooked it.
6. Which fictional figure do you most identify with?
7. What is your greatest regret?
Trying to be perfect at everything in High School and College.
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My boys for sure.
9. How would you like to die?
At an old age with Scott by my side as we sleep.
10. What subject would be your dream to teach?
PE or Home Economics
Photo by Ashton Landis