Mr. Grover GQ Interview
My name is James Grover. This is my second year as a teacher at Geneva. I graduated with a degree in Politics, Philosophy, and Economics from The King’s College. I teach Debate, Senior Thesis, Humanities Lab, and Latin 1.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Drinking coffee on a Saturday morning while reading something interesting about urban planning.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Mispeling something in a written Q and A.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
When people don’t try their best because doing so is “uncool”.
4. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“In other words” and “Daniel don’t do that”
5. Which talent would you most like to have?
6. Which fictional figure do you most identify with?
7. What is your greatest regret?
Choosing to live in an apartment that prevents me from getting a dog.
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I once parallel parked in a very tight space on the first try.
9. How would you like to die?
10. What subject would be your dream to teach?
American Government and Constitutional Law.
Photo by Jacqueline Knox