Mr. Southwick GQ Interview
Aaron Southwick refused to answer our questions on the backstory of his life he did however manage to answer the questions below.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
2. What is your greatest fear?
Being asked to teach 11th grade humanities next year.
3.What is the trait you most deplore in others?
4. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Is it 3:35 yet?
5. Which talent would you most like to have?
6. Which fictional figure do you most identify with?
7. What is your greatest regret?
Losing a bet to Mr. Johnson.
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
9. How would you like to die?
In ways I’ve already experienced my death: slowly, painfully, torturously.
10. What subject would be your dream to teach?
9th grade humanities.