Mrs. Jeffcoat GQ Interview
My name is Christina Jeffcoat, I am married to Keith Jeffcoat and we have one slobbery dog Samson and one ungrateful cat Artemus. We are expecting our first child, Brogan Aurora, on April 10, 2018. I currently teach Biology and Earth & Space Science and in the past have taught Physics and some Chemistry. I studied Geology in college and before teaching I worked at a vet clinic in Bergheim.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Hiking through the Ozarks at the Jones family farm to a beautiful waterfall for a picnic with all of the extended family.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Tornados. I grew up in Tornado Alley and remember several of them passing through. Whenever there’s anxiety in my life I dream of tornados.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Stopping at a yield sign WHEN THERE’S NO ONE TO YIELD TO! Seriously, you’re dead to me.
4. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“All right now settle down y’all.” “Bless your/his/her heart."
5. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be able to play any musical instrument. Apparently you have to practice, or something.
6. Which fictional figure do you most identify with?
Elizabeth Bennett, although I’m probably more of a Mary.
7. What is your greatest regret?
Not majoring in Biology in college, not traveling the world (yet).
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Landing such a great husband. Cute, Godly, and great father material – the trifecta of manliness.
9. How would you like to die?
Quietly in my bed surrounded by loved ones and narrated by Sir David Attenborough.
10. What subject would be your dream to teach?
Vertebrate Zoology, because phylogeny and Linnaean taxonomy are sOoOo CoOoL!1
Photo by Luke Bower