Mrs.Lester GQ Interview
My name is Catherine Lester and I have been married to therapist David for 8 years. We each have 2 grown children from previous marriages and 6 grandchildren from my children’s families. I have a BFA in Studio Art from “The University” and am stunned and delighted to be able to use it. The only interesting thing about me is that I was born in Hawaii.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Living the life I have right now until I go to heaven.
2. What is your greatest fear?
That I will mess up on TAPPS entries paperwork.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
It’s a tie between laziness and lying.
4. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Be bold, be brave!!”
5. Which talent would you most like to have?
6. Which fictional figure do you most identify with?
7. What is your greatest regret?
That it took me so long to find the right husband.
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Convincing Mr. Ryden, Mrs. Gombert and Mrs. Evans to hire me.
9. How would you like to die?
Quickly and before I am feeble in body and mind.
10. What subject would be your dream to teach?
I am living my dream- Logic and Rhetoric Art.