Corban Fikes Student Interview
My name is Corban Fikes. I’m a freshman, this is my very first year at Geneva and I already love this place. For almost half of my life I was in Thailand as a missionary. I am so thankful that I grew up in a foreign country and was able to be homeschooled up until now. I love a good argument. No really. I’ve had friendly debates with my friends for fun. Lastly, I really enjoy programming. I like to program pretty much anything but I especially like developing video games. When I grow up I want to be a video game programmer. My hobbies include reading, board gaming (of any type), video gaming, programming, basketball, learning, indoor skydiving, and geeking out.
1.What is your greatest fear?
2. What thing are you most proud of?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people insult themselves or say stuff about themselves (ugly, dumb, fat).
4. Who do you most admire?
5. What show do you binge watch?
'“The Amazing World of Gumball”.
6. What is the last lie you told?
7. What quality do you look for in a friend?
To be confident in who they are.
8. What gets you out of bed/ excites you in the morning?
Video games, good breakfast (aka French toast), the need to go to the bathroom.
9. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“I feel like”.
10. When and where are you the happiest?
When in a good argument about something I care about.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
12. What is your dream job?
13. Who is your hero?
14. What is your motto?
Be yourself and live for God.